- Textbooks Browse/Order Textbooks
- Textbook Buyback
- Digtial eText
- Textbook Rentals Rental Information
- Merchandise Clothing
- Online Ordering How To Order
- Financial Aid
- Payment Methods
- Return Policies
- Faculty Submit Requisitions
- Store Info Hours
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Buy In Store
Gift Cards & Gift Of Class
General Gift Cards
Computers & Tablets
Online Order Decline/Cancellation Policy
Pick Up Locations
Instructor Supply Request Form
Digital E-text: The Digital Alternative (e-book)
When you purchase a Digital eText, you are buying an access code that allows you to download or access a restricted copy of the physical book for use on your personal computer. Digital eTexts can be purchased at the ICC bookstore or online at "bookstore.icc.edu".
Please Note: Digital eTexts do not contain access codes or additional materials that may be packaged with the printed text.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR RECEIPT TO RECEIVE YOUR DIGITAL ETEXT!
The PROS for Digital eTexts
Many books have two styles to choose from. A web version allows you to access and view your digital textbooks from any internet capable device.
A downloaded version downloads a single copy onto any internet capable device.
You can search, highlight and make notes of your digital textbook.
The CONS for Digital eTexts
Printing is limited to number of pages in the book and is in full color.
Digital eTexts are not returnable after accessed or downloaded.
Digital eTexts can not be sold back during buyback.
Most Digital eTexts expire after 180 days.
Return policy: Full refund if returned within two weeks from date of purchase and is not accessed.
You must use your receipt or e-mail to access your Digital eTexts
- Your receipt will contain instructions for the website address to access your book.
- At the website, first time users create a user name and password for maintaining all of their Digital eTexts.
- Once the account is created and you are signed in, follow the instructions to redeem your access code.
- ICC Bookstore sells access to Digital eTexts but does not provide direct customer support for this service.
- YOU MUST KEEP YOUR RECEIPT TO RECEIVE YOUR DIGITAL ETEXT!
• Please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-622-9838.